Accepted papers will appear in the Workshop Proceedings (in Russian) and be indexed in Russian Science Citation Index. The authors will be requested to extend their papers for further review and publication of the full papers in CEUR Workshop Proceedings (in English) as ‘open access’ indexed in Scopus.
Papers are invited for the workshop on topics lying within the scope of the workshop. All contributions must be of high quality, original, should not have been published elsewhere.
No more than two papers of same author can be submitted to publish.
To ensure high quality, all papers will be thoroughly reviewed by the Programme Committee.
Requirements for Authors
In a one-author paper, the author must be a scientist in Computer Science and have at least one high-quality peer-reviewed paper indexed in DBLP (Computer Science Bibliography).
In a multiple-author paper, one of the authors must be a scientist in Computer Science and have at least five high-quality peer-reviewed papers indexed in DBLP (Computer Science Bibliography).
These requirements are based on conditions CEUR publishing service (http://ceur-ws.org/HOWTOSUBMIT.html, Section «Preconditions for publishing at CEUR-WS.org»).
Please, check the authors before paper submission here.
Requirements for Paper Preparation
The paper should be in Russian.
The length of the paper is limited to 7 pages of typewritten text on one side of a white sheet of A4 paper with margins on all sides of at least 2 cm with 1.5 line spacing, using Microsoft Word text editor (any version) with Times New Roman font size 12 pt.
The paper should be presented in the following order:
- The name (as initials) and surname of the authors, centered, in bold.
- Affiliation (if more than one, then the list of all relevant organizations with footnotes following the names of the authors; in the case of matching jobs, authors need to specify it).
- Title of the paper, capitalized, centered, in bold.
- The main text of the paper, which provides purposes and tasks of research, the solution to the problem with the description of methods, results, and conclusions including discussion of disputed issues, the importance of theoretical provisions, their role in the previous studies, opportunities of practical applications. The presented statements may be accompanied by formulas, figures, and tables.
- Reference list (font size 11 pt).
In the text, formulas should be typed clearly in compliance with the spelling differences in uppercase and lowercase letters, and the letters that are similar in shape, using Microsoft Equation. The numbering of formulae should be cross-cutting and given in the order of their appearance; only those formulae that are referenced in the text should be numbered.
Figures and tables must be qualitative, be involved in the text, and sequentially numbered in order of appearance in the text.
The reference list should be sequentially numbered in order of appearance in the text and contain the following data: surname and initials of the author, title, journal name, the collection (if it is not a book), the city of publication, and the full name of the publisher (for monographs), the year of publication, volume number and page numbers. In the text, references should be given in square brackets.
Also, the information on the authors should be presented on a separate page and contains surname, name and middle name (completely), degree, position, the full and short name of the organization, contact information: phone, e-mail, the mobile phone of the responsible author.
The submitted paper will be peer-reviewed by the Program Committee in terms of the following evaluation criteria: description of the background and related work; originality, novelty, and significance of results; structure and presentation; insight and depth of conclusions and overall impression.
Submission of the paper should be regarded as an undertaking that should the paper be accepted, at least one of the authors should register and present orally the paper in the workshop.
Paper must be sent to email email@example.com. Deadline for paper submission is May 15, 2021.
Requirements for Full Paper Preparation
Submitted full paper will be subject to stringent peer-review by the Program Committee and carefully evaluated based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of exposition.
The authors of accepted papers will be asked to modify their paper according to the reviewers’ recommendations and to submit the camera-ready version of their paper together with signedAuthor-Agreement Form:
- AUTHOR-AGREEMENT (NTP): Authors shall use this form if they included no copyrighted third party material in their paper text (or accompanying sources, datasets).
- AUTHOR-AGREEMENT (TP): Authors shall use this form if they did include copyrighted third party material in their paper or accompanying material. They must then also attach a copy of the permission by the third party to use this material in the signed author agreement.
The file name of submission must contain surnames of authors.
Full papers must be sent to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for full papers submission is August 10, 2021.